Optical Spectroscopy and Multivariate Analysis for Biodosimetry and Monitoring of Radiation Injury to the Skin
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Drug Development Research
Special Issue: Radiation Drugs: A Hot Topic. An Update on Radiological Countermeasures Following the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Disaster
Volume 73, Issue 5, pages 252–273, August 2012
How to Cite
Levitskaia, T. G., Bryan, S. A., Creim, J. A., Curry, T. L., Luders, T., Thrall, K. D. and Peterson, J. M. (2012), Optical Spectroscopy and Multivariate Analysis for Biodosimetry and Monitoring of Radiation Injury to the Skin. Drug Dev. Res., 73: 252–273. doi: 10.1002/ddr.21021
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!