Integrating the NCI-60 Data with “Omics” for Drug Discovery
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Drug Development Research
Special Issue: Impact of Omics on Drug Discovery and Development. Part I
Volume 73, Issue 7, pages 420–429, November 2012
How to Cite
Burkard, M. E. (2012), Integrating the NCI-60 Data with “Omics” for Drug Discovery. Drug Dev. Res., 73: 420–429. doi: 10.1002/ddr.21033
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Clinical and Translational Science Award. Grant Number: 1UL1RR025011
- Flight Attendant Medical Research Foundation. Grant Number: R01GM097245
- The University of Wisconsin Comprehensive Cancer Center Core Grant. Grant Number: 3P30CA014520.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!