Challenges for the Application and Development of Omics Health Technologies in Developing Countries
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Drug Development Research
Special Issue: Impact of Omics on Drug Discovery and Development. Part I
Volume 73, Issue 7, pages 447–451, November 2012
How to Cite
Huzair, F. and Borda-Rodriguez, A. (2012), Challenges for the Application and Development of Omics Health Technologies in Developing Countries. Drug Dev. Res., 73: 447–451. doi: 10.1002/ddr.21036
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!