Biological, Chemical, and Omics Research of Taxus Medicinal Resources
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Drug Development Research
Special Issue: Impact of Omics on Drug Discovery and Development. Part II
Volume 73, Issue 8, pages 477–486, December 2012
How to Cite
Hao, D.-C., Xiao, P.-G., Ge, G.-B. and Liu, M. (2012), Biological, Chemical, and Omics Research of Taxus Medicinal Resources. Drug Dev. Res., 73: 477–486. doi: 10.1002/ddr.21040
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- National Project Seed Fund (2011–2012) of Dalian Jiaotong University
- Key Laboratory of Bioactive Substances and Resources Utilization of Chinese Herbal Medicine, Ministry of Education, China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!