Omics-Based Systems Vaccinology for Vaccine Target Identification
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Drug Development Research
Special Issue: Impact of Omics on Drug Discovery and Development. Part II
Volume 73, Issue 8, pages 559–568, December 2012
How to Cite
He, Y. (2012), Omics-Based Systems Vaccinology for Vaccine Target Identification. Drug Dev. Res., 73: 559–568. doi: 10.1002/ddr.21049
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- USA National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID). Grant Number: R01AI081062
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!