Tizanidine Increases Antinociceptive Effect and Prevents Gastric Damage Induced by Ketorolac in the Rat
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Drug Development Research
Volume 74, Issue 1, pages 38–42, February 2013
How to Cite
Rodríguez-Silverio, J., Sánchez-Mendoza, M. E., Arrieta-Valencia, J., Rocha-Gonzalez, H. I. and Flores-Murrieta, F. J. (2013), Tizanidine Increases Antinociceptive Effect and Prevents Gastric Damage Induced by Ketorolac in the Rat. Drug Dev. Res., 74: 38–42. doi: 10.1002/ddr.21054
- Issue online: 27 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2012
- Instituto Politécnico Nacional
- Instituto Nacional de Enfermedades Respiratorias Ismael Cosío Villegas
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!