Funding: This study was supported by the Hungarian National Office for Research and Technology (NKFP_07-A2-2008-0260; GOP-1.1.2-07/1-2008-0004; TÁMOP-4.2.2.-08/1-2008-0014, OM-00174/2008; TÁMOP-4.2.2/B-10/1-2010-0024; GOP-1.1.1-07/1-2008-0032 and GOP-1.2.1-08-2009-0023) and the Hungarian Scientific Research Fund (OTKA-75965). The project is cofinanced by the European Union and the European Social Fund.
In Vivo Preclinical Evaluation of a Promising Antiarrhythmic Agent, EGIS-7229
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Drug Development Research
Volume 74, Issue 3, pages 173–185, May 2013
How to Cite
Drimba, L., Nemeth, J., Sári, R., Di, Y., Kovács, A., Szénási, G., Szilvássy, Z. and Peitl, B. (2013), In Vivo Preclinical Evaluation of a Promising Antiarrhythmic Agent, EGIS-7229. Drug Dev. Res., 74: 173–185. doi: 10.1002/ddr.21058
The authors declare no conflicts of interest.
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2012
- Hungarian National Office for Research and Technology. Grant Numbers: NKFP_07-A2-2008-0260, GOP-1.1.2-07/1-2008-0004, TÁMOP-4.2.2.-08/1-2008-0014, OM-00174/2008, TÁMOP-4.2.2/B-10/1-2010-0024, GOP-1.1.1-07/1-2008-0032, GOP-1.2.1-08-2009-0023
- Hungarian Scientific Research Fund. Grant Number: OTKA-75965
- European Union and the European Social Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!