Both authors contributed equally to this work.
Development of a C-Terminal Site-Specific PEGylated Analog of GLP-1 with Improved Anti-Diabetic Effects in Diabetic Mice
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Drug Development Research
Volume 74, Issue 3, pages 186–193, May 2013
How to Cite
Gao, M., Tong, Y., Gao, X. and Yao, W. (2013), Development of a C-Terminal Site-Specific PEGylated Analog of GLP-1 with Improved Anti-Diabetic Effects in Diabetic Mice. Drug Dev. Res., 74: 186–193. doi: 10.1002/ddr.21059
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2012
- China National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 81172974, 30973667
- National S&T Project. Grant Number: 2012ZX09103101-016
- Jiangsu Province “Qing Lan Project”
- Jiangsu Province “333 High-level Talents Cultivation Project”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!