These two authors contributed equally to this work.
Antiarrhythmic Efficacy of CPUY11018 Under Pathological Conditions
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Drug Development Research
Volume 74, Issue 3, pages 194–202, May 2013
How to Cite
Xu, J., Yu, P., Yang, Q., Meng, J.-n., Shan, J.-j., You, Q.-d. and Tang, Y.-q. (2013), Antiarrhythmic Efficacy of CPUY11018 Under Pathological Conditions. Drug Dev. Res., 74: 194–202. doi: 10.1002/ddr.21060
- Issue online: 10 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2012
- Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: BK2010434
- National “Key Program for New Drug Research Development”. Grant Number: 2009ZX09103-088
- Research Innovation Program for College Graduates of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: CXLX11_0806
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!