Funding/support: All work sponsored by H. Lundbeck A/S.
Drug-Induced Convulsions in Nonclinical Safety Studies: Implication for Clinical Development
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Drug Development Research
Volume 74, Issue 3, pages 155–161, May 2013
How to Cite
Elander, M. (2013), Drug-Induced Convulsions in Nonclinical Safety Studies: Implication for Clinical Development. Drug Dev. Res., 74: 155–161. doi: 10.1002/ddr.21061
- Issue online: 10 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2012
- H. Lundbeck A/S
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!