These two authors contributed equally to this work.
Orally Active Aurora A/B Kinase Inhibitor, AM-005, Suppresses the Growth of Human Colon Carcinoma Cells
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Drug Development Research
Volume 74, Issue 4, pages 272–281, June 2013
How to Cite
Zheng, M., Zheng, Y., Xie, L., Chang, W., Gu, N. and Ji, M. (2013), Orally Active Aurora A/B Kinase Inhibitor, AM-005, Suppresses the Growth of Human Colon Carcinoma Cells. Drug Dev. Res., 74: 272–281. doi: 10.1002/ddr.21077
Conflict of interest: The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB933503
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!