Additional Supporting Information can be found in the online version of this article.
A Hybrid Structure/Pharmacophore-Based Virtual Screening Approach to Design Potential Leads: A Computer-Aided Design of South African HIV-1 Subtype C Protease Inhibitors
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Drug Development Research
Volume 74, Issue 5, pages 283–295, August 2013
How to Cite
Soliman, M. E. S. (2013), A Hybrid Structure/Pharmacophore-Based Virtual Screening Approach to Design Potential Leads: A Computer-Aided Design of South African HIV-1 Subtype C Protease Inhibitors. Drug Dev. Res., 74: 283–295. doi: 10.1002/ddr.21078
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2013
- School of Health Sciences, UKZN
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!