All authors were employees of Roche at the time of the study. No authors have Conflicts of Interest information to declare.
Effect of Ritonavir-Boosted Danoprevir, a Potent Hepatitis C Virus Protease Inhibitor, on QTc Interval in Healthy Subjects: Results from a Thorough QT Study
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Drug Development Research
Volume 74, Issue 5, pages 306–315, August 2013
How to Cite
Morcos, P. N., Kulkarni, R., Scoon, S., Smith, P. F. and Brennan, B. J. (2013), Effect of Ritonavir-Boosted Danoprevir, a Potent Hepatitis C Virus Protease Inhibitor, on QTc Interval in Healthy Subjects: Results from a Thorough QT Study. Drug Dev. Res., 74: 306–315. doi: 10.1002/ddr.21080
Additional Supporting Information can be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2013
- Roche, Basel, Switzerland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!