Conflict of interest: All authors declare no competing interests.
Naloxone Reverses the Antinociceptive Synergistic Interaction Between Acetaminophen and Lysine Clonixinate in the Formalin Test
Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Drug Development Research
Volume 74, Issue 5, pages 316–321, August 2013
How to Cite
Isiordia-Espinoza, M. A., Tiznado-Orozco, G. E. and Pozos-Guillén, A. d. J. (2013), Naloxone Reverses the Antinociceptive Synergistic Interaction Between Acetaminophen and Lysine Clonixinate in the Formalin Test. Drug Dev. Res., 74: 316–321. doi: 10.1002/ddr.21081
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!