Funding/support: This study was partially supported by grants from CONACYT (Project 53231) and SEP-PIFI 3.3 (UAM-X-CA-29).
Antinociceptive Activity of Metamizol Metabolites in a Rat Model of Arthritic Pain
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Drug Development Research
Volume 74, Issue 5, pages 332–338, August 2013
How to Cite
López-Muñoz, F. J., Soria-Arteche, O., López, J. R. M., Hurtado y de la Peña, M., García, Ma. C. L., Moreno-Rocha, L. A. and Domínguez-Ramírez, A. M. (2013), Antinociceptive Activity of Metamizol Metabolites in a Rat Model of Arthritic Pain. Drug Dev. Res., 74: 332–338. doi: 10.1002/ddr.21083
Conflict of interest: The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2013
- CONACYT. Grant Number: 53231
- SEP-PIFI 3.3. Grant Number: UAM-X-CA-29
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!