Salicylates and the Microbiota: A New Mechanistic Understanding of an Ancient Drug's Role in Dermatological and Gastrointestinal Disease
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Drug Development Research
Special Issue: The Microbiome in Drug Discovery and Development
Volume 74, Issue 6, pages 344–352, September 2013
How to Cite
Damman, C. J. (2013), Salicylates and the Microbiota: A New Mechanistic Understanding of an Ancient Drug's Role in Dermatological and Gastrointestinal Disease. Drug Dev. Res., 74: 344–352. doi: 10.1002/ddr.21086
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!