Study on Action Mechanism of 1-(4-Methoxy-2-Methylphenyl)Piperazine (MMPP) in Acquisition, Formation, and Consolidation of Memory in Mice
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Drug Development Research
Volume 75, Issue 2, pages 59–67, March 2014
How to Cite
Navarrete, A., Flores-Machorro, F. X., Téllez-Ballesteros, R. I., Alfaro-Romero, A., Balderas, J. L. and Reyes, A. (2014), Study on Action Mechanism of 1-(4-Methoxy-2-Methylphenyl)Piperazine (MMPP) in Acquisition, Formation, and Consolidation of Memory in Mice. Drug Dev. Res., 75: 59–67. doi: 10.1002/ddr.21094
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2013
- Productos Medix S.A. de C.V. in the form of CIE-Medix®
- Dirección General de Asuntos del Personal Académico (DGAPA IN 210112) Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México
- CONACYT. Grant Number: 41782613
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!