Targeting Platelet G Protein-Coupled Receptors for Antithrombotic Therapy
Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Drug Development Research
Special Issue: Thrombosis Drugs and Diagnostics. Part I
Volume 74, Issue 7, pages 440–449, November 2013
How to Cite
Fälker, K., Nazare, M., Wonerow, P. and Kozian, D. H. (2013), Targeting Platelet G Protein-Coupled Receptors for Antithrombotic Therapy. Drug Dev. Res., 74: 440–449. doi: 10.1002/ddr.21101
- Issue online: 21 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!