Funding support/information: Supported by a grant from the Clifford Craig Medical Research Trust (Tasmania) to DPG and MJA. SYA is supported by a Postgraduate Scholarship from King Abdulaziz University (Saudi Arabia).
Vanilloid-Like Agents: Potential Therapeutic Targeting of Platelets?
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Drug Development Research
Special Issue: Thrombosis Drugs and Diagnostics. Part I
Volume 74, Issue 7, pages 450–459, November 2013
How to Cite
Adams, M. J., Almaghrabi, S. Y., Ahuja, K. D. K. and Geraghty, D. P. (2013), Vanilloid-Like Agents: Potential Therapeutic Targeting of Platelets?. Drug Dev. Res., 74: 450–459. doi: 10.1002/ddr.21102
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
- Clifford Craig Medical Research Trust (Tasmania)
- King Abdulaziz University (Saudi Arabia)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!