Conflict of interest: The author declares the following potential conflicts of interest. He is a Consultant for Bayer Schering Pharma AG, Sanofi Aventis, Elli Lilly, and Daiichi Sankyo; a member of advisory board/Steering Committee of B.M.S., Pfizer Laboratory, and Johnson & Johnson. He is an Invited Speaker/Chairperson for Sanofi Aventis, GSK, Bayer Schering Pharma AG, Boehringer-Ingelheim, Rovi Laboratory, and TEM Thromboelastography.
Coagulation Assays in Patients with New Oral Anticoagulants (NOACs): Why? When?
Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Drug Development Research
Special Issue: Thrombosis Drugs and Diagnostics. Part II
Volume 74, Issue 8, pages 582–586, December 2013
How to Cite
Samama, M. M. (2013), Coagulation Assays in Patients with New Oral Anticoagulants (NOACs): Why? When?. Drug Dev. Res., 74: 582–586. doi: 10.1002/ddr.21118
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!