Radiation Drugs—Still a Hot Topic
Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Drug Development Research
Special Issue: Radiation Drugs: A Hot Topic. An update on radiological countermeasures following the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster. Part II
Volume 75, Issue 1, pages 1–2, February 2014
How to Cite
Moos, W. H. and Shankar, G. N. (2014), Radiation Drugs—Still a Hot Topic. Drug Dev. Res., 75: 1–2. doi: 10.1002/ddr.21160
- Issue online: 14 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!