Financial support: NIH grant number R01NS055997 (L. Steinman and D. Wang), U01CA128416 and R56AI108388 (D. Wang), and R01AI067111 (L-X. Wang), and the Swedish Research Council and the Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation (TO).
Uncovering Cryptic Glycan Markers in Multiple Sclerosis (MS) and Experimental Autoimmune Encephalomyelitis (EAE)
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Drug Development Research
Volume 75, Issue 3, pages 172–188, May 2014
How to Cite
Wang, D., Bhat, R., Sobel, R. A., Huang, W., Wang, L.-X., Olsson, T. and Steinman, L. (2014), Uncovering Cryptic Glycan Markers in Multiple Sclerosis (MS) and Experimental Autoimmune Encephalomyelitis (EAE). Drug Dev. Res., 75: 172–188. doi: 10.1002/ddr.21169
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2013
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01NS055997, U01CA128416, R56AI108388, R01AI067111
- Swedish Research Council
- Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!