β-Ecdysterone Suppresses Interleukin-1β-Induced Apoptosis and Inflammation in Rat Chondrocytes via Inhibition of NF-κB Signaling Pathway
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Drug Development Research
Volume 75, Issue 3, pages 195–201, May 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, X., Xu, X., Xu, T. and Qin, S. (2014), β-Ecdysterone Suppresses Interleukin-1β-Induced Apoptosis and Inflammation in Rat Chondrocytes via Inhibition of NF-κB Signaling Pathway. Drug Dev. Res., 75: 195–201. doi: 10.1002/ddr.21170
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2014
- Key Science and Technology Project of Fujian Province. Grant Number: 2012Y0049
- Key Project of Quanzhou City Science and Technology Program. Grant Number: 2011Z8
- Special Fund for Basic Scientific Research of Central Colleges, Huaqiao University. Grant Number: JB-SJ1012
- Science Foundation of Huaqiao University. Grant Number: 10HZR28
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!