Biological Evaluation and SAR Analysis of O-Methylated Analogs of Quercetin as Inhibitors of Cancer Cell Proliferation
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Drug Development Research
Volume 75, Issue 7, pages 455–462, November 2014
How to Cite
Shi, Z.-H., Li, N.-G., Tang, Y.-P., Shi, Q.-P., Tang, H., Li, W., Zhang, X., Fu, H.-A. and Duan, J.-A. (2014), Biological Evaluation and SAR Analysis of O-Methylated Analogs of Quercetin as Inhibitors of Cancer Cell Proliferation. Drug Dev. Res., 75: 455–462. doi: 10.1002/ddr.21181
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2014
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81274058, 21302225
- Ministry of Education. Grant Number: NCET-12-0741
- Six Talents Project. Grant Number: 2013-YY-010
- Nanjing University of Chinese Medicine. Grant Number: CX201301
- Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions, Jiangsu Collaborative Innovation Center of Chinese Medicinal Resources Industrialization. Grant Number: ZDXMHT-1-13
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!