Funding/support information: This work was supported by a PROMEP grant (103.5/12/3430, incorporation of new full time professors).
Early, Middle, or Late Administration of Zoledronate Alleviates Spontaneous Nociceptive Behavior and Restores Functional Outcomes in a Mouse Model of CFA-Induced Arthritis
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Drug Development Research
Volume 75, Issue 7, pages 438–448, November 2014
How to Cite
Morado-Urbina, C. E., Alvarado-Vázquez, P. A., Montiel-Ruiz, R. M., Acosta-González, R. I., Castañeda-Corral, G. and Jiménez-Andrade, J. M. (2014), Early, Middle, or Late Administration of Zoledronate Alleviates Spontaneous Nociceptive Behavior and Restores Functional Outcomes in a Mouse Model of CFA-Induced Arthritis. Drug Dev. Res., 75: 438–448. doi: 10.1002/ddr.21183
The authors have no competing interests.
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2014
- PROMEP. Grant Number: 103.5/12/3430
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!