Felicia Briggs and Don Philips were graduate students in the Department of Genetics and human Genetics, Howard University College of medicine, Washington, DC 20059
Prenatal ethanol exposure: Correlation of neurobehavioral changes with mother's blood ethanol level
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1988 Alan R. Liss, Inc.
Drug Development Research
Volume 12, Issue 3-4, pages 287–296, 1988
How to Cite
Pradhan, S., Briggs, F. and Philips, D. (1988), Prenatal ethanol exposure: Correlation of neurobehavioral changes with mother's blood ethanol level. Drug Dev. Res., 12: 287–296. doi: 10.1002/ddr.430120312
- Issue online: 6 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 1987
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!