Current Trends Review
Effects of epidermal growth factor in the mammalian central nervous system: Its possible implications in brain pathologies and therapeutic applications
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1992 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Drug Development Research
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 111–128, 1992
How to Cite
Mazzoni, I. E. and Kenigsberg, R. L. (1992), Effects of epidermal growth factor in the mammalian central nervous system: Its possible implications in brain pathologies and therapeutic applications. Drug Dev. Res., 26: 111–128. doi: 10.1002/ddr.430260202
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 1992
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!