Fetal and Infant Spontaneous General Movements as Predictors of Developmental Disabilities
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Developmental Disabilities Research Reviews
Special Issue: Developmental Delay
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 93–101, November 2011
How to Cite
Zuk, L. (2011), Fetal and Infant Spontaneous General Movements as Predictors of Developmental Disabilities. Dev Disabil Res Revs, 17: 93–101. doi: 10.1002/ddrr.1104
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!