Late Talkers: Do Good Predictors of Outcome Exist?
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Developmental Disabilities Research Reviews
Special Issue: Developmental Delay
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 141–150, November 2011
How to Cite
Rescorla, L. (2011), Late Talkers: Do Good Predictors of Outcome Exist?. Dev Disabil Res Revs, 17: 141–150. doi: 10.1002/ddrr.1108
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!