Sterol metabolism disorders and neurodevelopment—an update
Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., a Wiley company
Developmental Disabilities Research Reviews
Special Issue: Neurodevelopmental Issues in inborn Errors of Metabolism
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 197–210, June 2013
How to Cite
Kanungo, S., Soares, N., He, M. and Steiner, R. D. (2013), Sterol metabolism disorders and neurodevelopment—an update. Dev Disabil Res Revs, 17: 197–210. doi: 10.1002/ddrr.1114
- Issue online: 24 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2012
- Sterol and Isoprenoid Diseases (STAIR) consortium, (STAIR), NIH Rare Diseases Clinical Research Network (RDCRN)
- NICHD, NIH . Grant Number: 1U54HD061939
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!