Neuropsychological outcomes in fatty acid oxidation disorders: 85 cases detected by newborn screening
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., a Wiley company
Developmental Disabilities Research Reviews
Special Issue: Neurodevelopmental Issues in inborn Errors of Metabolism
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 260–268, June 2013
How to Cite
Waisbren, S. E., Landau, Y., Wilson, J. and Vockley, J. (2013), Neuropsychological outcomes in fatty acid oxidation disorders: 85 cases detected by newborn screening. Dev Disabil Res Revs, 17: 260–268. doi: 10.1002/ddrr.1119
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2012
- Maternal and Child Health
- NIH . Grant Numbers: DK54936, DK78775
- England Genetics Collaborative
- Federal cooperative agreement from the United States Department of Health and Human Services
- Health Resources and Services Administration . Grant Number: U22MC10980
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!