Bacteria, yeast, worms, and flies: Exploiting simple model organisms to investigate human mitochondrial diseases
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Developmental Disabilities Research Reviews
Special Issue: Emerging Research in Mitochondrial Disease
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 200–218, June 2010
How to Cite
Rea, S. L., Graham, B. H., Nakamaru-Ogiso, E., Kar, A. and Falk, M. J. (2010), Bacteria, yeast, worms, and flies: Exploiting simple model organisms to investigate human mitochondrial diseases. Dev Disabil Res Revs, 16: 200–218. doi: 10.1002/ddrr.114
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2010
- Ellison Medical Foundation. Grant Number: AG-NS-0519-08
- The National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: K08-DK073545
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!