Developmental perspectives on optimizing educational and vocational outcomes in child and adult survivors of cancer
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Developmental Disabilities Research Reviews
Special Issue: Survivors of Childhood Cancer: The New Face of Developmental Disabilities
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 243–250, 2008
How to Cite
Rey-Casserly, C. and Meadows, M. E. (2008), Developmental perspectives on optimizing educational and vocational outcomes in child and adult survivors of cancer. Dev Disabil Res Revs, 14: 243–250. doi: 10.1002/ddrr.31
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2008
- Stop & Shop Pediatric Brain Tumor Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!