Enhancing academic achievement for children with Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: Evidence from school-based intervention research
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Developmental Disabilities Research Reviews
Special Issue: ADHD and Modifiers of the Syndrome: Influences on Educational Outcomes
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 325–330, 2008
How to Cite
Jitendra, A. K., DuPaul, G. J., Someki, F. and Tresco, K. E. (2008), Enhancing academic achievement for children with Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: Evidence from school-based intervention research. Dev Disabil Res Revs, 14: 325–330. doi: 10.1002/ddrr.39
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2008
- NIMH. Grant Number: R01-MH62941
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!