Cognitive neuroscience of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: Current status and working hypotheses
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Developmental Disabilities Research Reviews
Special Issue: ADHD and Modifiers of the Syndrome: Influences on Educational Outcomes
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 261–267, 2008
How to Cite
Vaidya, C. J. and Stollstorff, M. (2008), Cognitive neuroscience of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: Current status and working hypotheses. Dev Disabil Res Revs, 14: 261–267. doi: 10.1002/ddrr.40
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2008
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: MH65395
- Canadian Institutes of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!