Candidate genes and the behavioral phenotype in 22q11.2 deletion syndrome
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Developmental Disabilities Research Reviews
Special Issue: Deletion of 22q11.2
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 26–34, 2008
How to Cite
Prasad, S. E., Howley, S. and Murphy, K. C. (2008), Candidate genes and the behavioral phenotype in 22q11.2 deletion syndrome. Dev Disabil Res Revs, 14: 26–34. doi: 10.1002/ddrr.5
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!