This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Fetal alcohol spectrum disorders: When science, medicine, public policy, and laws collide†
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2009
Published 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Developmental Disabilities Research Reviews
Special Issue: Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 170–175, 2009
How to Cite
Warren, K. R. and Hewitt, B. G. (2009), Fetal alcohol spectrum disorders: When science, medicine, public policy, and laws collide. Dev Disabil Res Revs, 15: 170–175. doi: 10.1002/ddrr.71
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!