Structural and functional neuroimaging in Klinefelter (47,XXY) syndrome: A review of the literature and preliminary results from a functional magnetic resonance imaging study of language
Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Developmental Disabilities Research Reviews
Special Issue: Cognitive Profiles in Sex Chromosome Disorders
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 295–308, 2009
How to Cite
Steinman, K., Ross, J., Lai, S., Reiss, A. and Hoeft, F. (2009), Structural and functional neuroimaging in Klinefelter (47,XXY) syndrome: A review of the literature and preliminary results from a functional magnetic resonance imaging study of language. Dev Disabil Res Revs, 15: 295–308. doi: 10.1002/ddrr.84
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2009
- NIH. Grant Number: NS050597
- NINDS Neurological Sciences Academic Development Award. Grant Number: K12 NS01692
- NICHD. Grant Number: 5K23HD054720
- NARSAD Young Investigator Award
- Child Health Research Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!