Genes, brain development and psychiatric phenotypes in velo-cardio-facial syndrome
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Developmental Disabilities Research Reviews
Special Issue: Deletion of 22q11.2
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 59–68, 2008
How to Cite
Gothelf, D., Schaer, M. and Eliez, S. (2008), Genes, brain development and psychiatric phenotypes in velo-cardio-facial syndrome. Dev Disabil Res Revs, 14: 59–68. doi: 10.1002/ddrr.9
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2008
- Basil O'Connor Starter Scholar Research Award of the March of Dimes. Grant Number: 5-FY06-590
- Swiss National Research Funds. Grant Numbers: 323500-111165, 3200-063135, 3232-063134, PP00B-102864
- NARSAD Young Investigator Award
- National Institute of Psychobiology in Israel
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!