Epidemiologic and genetic aspects of spina bifida and other neural tube defects
Article first published online: 20 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Developmental Disabilities Research Reviews
Special Issue: Spina Bifida – A Multidisciplinary Perspective
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 6–15, 2010
How to Cite
Au, K. S., Ashley-Koch, A. and Northrup, H. (2010), Epidemiologic and genetic aspects of spina bifida and other neural tube defects. Dev Disabil Res Revs, 16: 6–15. doi: 10.1002/ddrr.93
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2010
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: P01-HD35946, R01-NS039818
- Shriners Hospital for Children—project 8580
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!