Prefrontal cortex dysfunction in clinical depression
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2008
Copyright © 1994 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 59–72, 1994
How to Cite
George, M. S., Ketter, T. A. and Post, R. M. (1994), Prefrontal cortex dysfunction in clinical depression. Depression, 2: 59–72. doi: 10.1002/depr.3050020202
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 1994
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!