Morbidity in treated bipolar disorder: A one-year prospective study using daily life chart ratings
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2008
Copyright © 1994 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 95–104, 1994
How to Cite
Denicoff, K. D., Blake, K. D., Smith-Jackson, E. E., Jacob, P. A., Leverich, G. and Post, R. M. (1994), Morbidity in treated bipolar disorder: A one-year prospective study using daily life chart ratings. Depression, 2: 95–104. doi: 10.1002/depr.3050020206
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 1994
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUL 1994
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!