Economics of depression and cost-benefit comparisons of selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors and tricyclic antidepressants
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2008
Copyright © 1994 Verlag Chemie, GmbH
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 173–177, 1994/1995
How to Cite
Judd, L. L. and Rapaport, M. H. (1994), Economics of depression and cost-benefit comparisons of selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors and tricyclic antidepressants. Depression, 2: 173–177. doi: 10.1002/depr.3050020309
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 1994
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!