Increased levels of alpha-1-acid glycoprotein and interleukin-6 in refractory depression
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2008
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 170–175, 1995
How to Cite
Sluzewska, A., Rybakowski, J. K., Sobieska, M., Bosnians, E., Pollet, H. and Wiktorowicz, K. (1995), Increased levels of alpha-1-acid glycoprotein and interleukin-6 in refractory depression. Depression, 3: 170–175. doi: 10.1002/depr.3050030403
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 1995
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 1995
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 1995
- University School of Medicine, Poznan, Poland. Grant Number: KBN 502-3-326
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!