Placebo-controlled study of ABT-200 versus fluoxetine in the treatment of major depressive disorder
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2008
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 199–203, 1995
How to Cite
Sramek, J. J., Kashkin, K., Jasinsky, O., Kardatzke, D., Kennedy, S. and Cutler, N. R. (1995), Placebo-controlled study of ABT-200 versus fluoxetine in the treatment of major depressive disorder. Depression, 3: 199–203. doi: 10.1002/depr.3050030407
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 1995
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 1995
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!