Effects of electroconvulsive treatment on somatostattn, neuropeptide Y, endothelin, and neurokinin a concentrations in cerebrospinal fluid of depressed patients: A pilot study
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2008
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 3, Issue 5, pages 250–256, 1995/1996
How to Cite
Mathé, A. A., Rudorfer, M. V., Stenfors, C., Manji, H. K., Potter, W. Z. and Theodorsson, E. (1995), Effects of electroconvulsive treatment on somatostattn, neuropeptide Y, endothelin, and neurokinin a concentrations in cerebrospinal fluid of depressed patients: A pilot study. Depression, 3: 250–256. doi: 10.1002/depr.3050030505
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 1996
- Manuscript Revised: 22 DEC 1995
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 1995
- Swedish Medical Research Council (10414), the Swedish Medical Society/Söderstrom Königska Foundation, the Theodore and Vada Stanley Foundation, and the Karolinska Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!