What does fetal movement predict about behavior during the first two years of life?
Article first published online: 17 APR 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 358–371, May 2002
How to Cite
DiPietro, J. A., Bornstein, M. H., Costigan, K. A., Pressman, E. K., Hahn, C.-S., Painter, K., Smith, B. A. and Yi, L. J. (2002), What does fetal movement predict about behavior during the first two years of life?. Dev. Psychobiol., 40: 358–371. doi: 10.1002/dev.10025
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2001
- NICHD. Grant Number: R01HD27592
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!