Developing a brain specialized for face perception: A converging methods approach
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 200–212, April 2002
How to Cite
de Haan, M., Humphreys, K. and Johnson, M. H. (2002), Developing a brain specialized for face perception: A converging methods approach. Dev. Psychobiol., 40: 200–212. doi: 10.1002/dev.10027
- Issue online: 27 FEB 2002
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!