Clinical, imaging, lesion, and genetic approaches toward a model of cognitive control
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 237–254, April 2002
How to Cite
Casey, B. J., Tottenham, N. and Fossella, J. (2002), Clinical, imaging, lesion, and genetic approaches toward a model of cognitive control. Dev. Psychobiol., 40: 237–254. doi: 10.1002/dev.10030
- Issue online: 27 FEB 2002
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2001
- NIMH. Grant Numbers: K01 MH01297, R01 MH63255
- Charles A. Dana Foundation
- John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation
- John Merck Scholarship in the Biology of Developmental Disabilities
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!