This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Long-term effects of infant rearing condition on the acquisition of dominance rank in juvenile and adult rhesus macaques (Macaca mulatta)†
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2002
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 44–51, January 2003
How to Cite
Bastian, M. L., Sponberg, A. C., Sponberg, A. C., Suomi, S. J. and Higley, J. D. (2003), Long-term effects of infant rearing condition on the acquisition of dominance rank in juvenile and adult rhesus macaques (Macaca mulatta). Dev. Psychobiol., 42: 44–51. doi: 10.1002/dev.10091
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2002
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2001
- Intramural Research Programs of NIAAA and NICHD
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!